Saturday, March 25, 2017

Busy

I am working on several things at once. I don't know how I got into this other than different things kept grabbing my attention.


I do have some binding to attach to the quilts that Marg and I have been working on. I'll post a picture once I get them sewn on.

On Thursday I added to the Red Herring pile.

I need to add some fusible applique to this. I'll show it to you once it's done - probably tomorrow.

Sew She Can has a mini quilt along where you get patterns once a month for a little mini. This one is for January.

This one is for February and I'm still working on March. Obviously, these need to be quilted and since they are so small, I will be quilting them on the machine using my walking foot.

I need to make some dinner for two little girls who are here for a sleepover.

5 comments:

  1. Those minis are so delicate, lovely fabrics, and the applique, green grass, cloudy skies above, I am intrigued. A sleepover, no time for quilting I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the first mini quilt along photo, great colors. Can't wait to see the appliqué you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a lot going on. Pretty spring fabrics in the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini qults you are making and had a look at the patterns. MIght make one or two for spring (:
    Happy sewing week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing about us - we are never bored! Love your little quilts - great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.